VistaWebTools is comprised of
- Proxy Tool
- Add User Account Tool
- Update Section from Override Database Tools
- Tracking Report Tool
Latest Release Notes
- Added Tracking Report Tool that generates a report from the Vista Tracking Data. Most of the work for this tool is done by the Display Tag and JSTL.
- Fixed the Add User and Update Section tools from leaving a connection open on the target server.
- Fixed the Update Section tool, now it generates valid XML that is readable by humans and computers.
- Fixed the Add User tool, now it gives an error message if a user is not found in LDAP.
- Updated the version of JSTL(standard.jar) and Oracle JDBC(ojdbc14.jar)
- Added JSTL tld's